It’s Halloween! Time to dress up the kids, walk them door to door, gather a bag full of candy, and try not to eat it all.
We’ve loved seeing all your kiddos dressed up and having fun over these past few years and can’t wait to see what you submit this year! Our 5th Annual Halloween Costume Contest sponsored by University Mall in South Burlington is going to be a scream!
Before we tell you all about the contest, we want to let you know that we will be at the University Mall Night Before Halloween Trick or Treat night on this Sunday, October 30th from 4-5 pm handing out delicious treats from Vermont Nut Free Chocolates! We hope to see you there!
Official contest entry pictures must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org to be officially entered.
This policy is to make sure that those of you with private social media accounts or those of you without them are able to enter.
How To Enter:
- Email your Halloween Costume photos to [email protected] by 9pm on Tuesday, November 1st
- We strongly encourage everyone to also post them on Instagram, Facebook, and/or Twitter using the following official tags: #btvmbhalloweencontest2016, @bvtmoms , and #umallvt.
- All of the pictures received will be posted in an album on our Facebook page by 9am Wednesday, November 2nd. The picture that receives the most “likes” (in our official entry album) by Monday, November 7th (9pm) will win the first place prize. Likewise, the pictures that receive the 2nd and 3rd most “likes” will win the 2nd and 3rd place prizes as well. (details below)
- The winners will be announced on Tuesday, November 8th!
- Pictures should be family friendly. BVTMB reserves the rights to use discretion in which pictures are posted.
- Only submit pictures to which you have the legal rights (i.e. they are your children and it’s your photograph). By sending the picture to BurlingtonVT Moms Blog, you are agreeing to have the image posted on social media.
- Each reader may submit only ONE (1) official entry.
- Pictures must be EMAILED to [email protected], not posted to our Facebook page. BVTMB will not accept pictures posted to the page as official contest entries.
- When you email your photo, please be sure to include your name & your child’s name (first is fine) and costume title.
- Pictures must be liked in the album on our Facebook page, not on a picture that is shared. So please be sure that you are clear with your friends and family when asking them to vote! Only album image “likes” will be counted (this essentially means your friends and family have to navigate to the BVTMB Facebook page, scroll through the album and vote).
- 1st Place = $75 Gift Card to the store or restaurant of your choice at University Mall!
- 2nd Place = $50 Gift Card to the store or restaurant of your choice at University Mall!
- 3rd Place = $25 Gift Card to the store or restaurant of your choice at University Mall!
We can’t wait to see your best Halloween costumes!